Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday Fun!

So I decided that my Friday posts will be a free for all, whatever I feel like at the moment I'll write about and post. Sounds easy peesy, right?! Let's hope so! So today's Friday Fun post will be about my crazy children, Connor & Madeline (and for the sake of these posts I'll be referring to them as C & M).

C is my fun lovin', mild mannered, sweet little 3 (soon to be 4) boy. He loves robots, dinosaurs, trains, cars, planes, Scooby Doo, and well he pretty much loves everything a little boy can love. He is the world's best big brother and loves his sister with all his heart.



M is my sassy, free spirited, hat & shoe lovin' little gal. When she wakes up in the morning she looks for her hat, it's the first thing she says when she see me...not "hi momma" but she pats her head and says "hat". She's one month shy of 1.5 years old. She makes our family complete and balances us out perfectly.





















I'm sure y'all can understand, especially if you have young children, that they can make you want to pull out your hair some days. They make us crazy with their toys and their mess and the constant "Mom...MOM I want that" but in the grand scheme of things life without them would be dull and just wouldn't be complete.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment