Thursday, September 12, 2013

Back to Work Woes

So this is what happens when I start a blog in the summer, I'm off all day long. Therefore I can post whenever I like. I can type up a post while the kidlets are napping or when they are playing so very well civil to each other. Now it's September which means kids are back to school and so are teachers, so alas substitutes are needed and that is where I come into account. I've been working pretty much every day since school started back. This whole full time employment and mother thing is tough work. I barely have enough time to think straight let alone type up a post, take pictures, edit them and then get it all published. I promise that I won't stop posting, I have a million ideas for posts and I can't wait to show y'all some great things I've been doing around the house. I am also thinking of adding a "What I Wore Wednesday" since I am working I've been trying some new styles and doing a little lot of shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment